Our Online Interactive Puppy beginners class is designed for puppies who have had little or no training and are age from vaccination to 20 weeks, this also helps for people who struggle with set times and want to practise in thier own time each week.
you also get a f2f 30 min 121 as part of the package as well to see how things are going, challenges and what we can change to help as well.
In this Online class over 6 weeks we look at getting a great reflex to name, lots of watch me behaviours, solving common problem behaviours, teaching vital basic training skills, assisting with socialisation and demonstrating tasks to help keep the approriate mental and physical development. Attendees will recieve the following
1) Live Introduction Session zoom
2) Private Whatsapp Group
3) Dropbox Invittion to all video content, accesed each week
4) Weekly Live Session on Zoom to run through progrees, questions and new exercises
5) a 30 min 121 session throughout the course (additional sessions are available at extra cost)
6) Support through all Media channels on questions/options and queries of support during the course.
Puppy classes are held on wednesday and Friday evenings on zoom, you will get an invite link to your email.
You will also get instructions for the Whatsapp group once the course has launched.
An email will also come out when ordered a week before classes start with all the information you will need.
Please make sure for training equipment at home you will need:
1) Flat Collar/Harness
2) Tasty Treats (Not just normal kibble)
3) IItem/Pouch to store your treats
4) Fixed lead (no flexi's or slip leads for training - we will discuss why :-) )
5) Poo Bags
We will discuss next steps and the options to then be involved in face to face classes at a predetermined time at either potterspury or Towcester poast the initial course.
Of course any questions please ask
Listen to a selection of songs performed by Online Puppy Class.